Wednesday, September 28, 2005

lately i've been feeling quite horny so i tried writing down all the sexual things elek and i had done in my diary, only to find myself even hornier so i quickly gave up. don't you just hate those lonely nights when you have to stay in your friggin' boarding room and think bitterly to yourself "if only my ex were still here i'd do anything just to have him to spend the evening with"?

he's been gone for only 5 days.

anyway the other day i was walking to the ville near my school to get some groceries (i.e. ice-cream, veggie thins and magazines) when a 45-ish guy biked toward me and asked if there were any nice and cheap restaurants around. i was about to answer him when he suddenly spoke pretty fluently in cantonese.

"wow i'm impressed," i said, "where did you learn that?"
"oh some friends taught me."
"i see. anyway, that restaurant at the corner -"
"you look beautiful in your uniform."
"uh. thanks."


and he went on telling me how oh-so-gorgeous i was until i realized and felt embarrassed for him for so apparently having an asian-in-a-school-uniform fetish, shamelessly showing it, and trying to hit on me. oh, pathetic middle-aged men. so i rudely stopped him and continued what i had to say and just turned around.

if you are from hong kong and happen to go to a boarding school somewhere you would definitely be able to relate to this phenomenon: that group of hong kong girls who can't just resist shouting cantonese in the hallways despite the fact that 95% of the people in the school unfortunately don't understand a word they say. i have no idea why i suddenly bring this up but, you know that feeling when you feel embarrassed for someone else? i'm constantly, inevitably feeling that way everyday. just a random complaint.

3 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Julia Elvarado said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

Never assume that people don't understand what you are saying. At school I found that I could understand but not properly speak Japanese and French.

Why not just find another boyfriend?

and, on a different note.. I'm surprised at how many Honky's there are "around". Yes, my GF is also from HK :)

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home