Thursday, October 13, 2005

funny

funny how guys will always grasp any chance to show themselves off, while girls always try to pick on flaws and fish for compliments from guys.

funny how lately i've been getting 95s and 100s in all my tests and i don't even have the slightest satisfaction from that.

funny how people are jealous of my crazy collection of polo shirts in evey colour when i still find myself short of tops.

funny how people still keep telling me how hot my ex-boyfriend elek was when i cannot get over the fact that he left me and doesn't even want to keep in touch.

funny how rebound guy tells me he's about to dump his girlfriend who's moved to new jersey and i said "it wasn't too bad an idea since long-distance relationship never works" when i want to keep in contact with elek so badly and constantly have dreams of myself travelling in hungary and running into him.



and allow me to digress -
today a girl in english class just wouldn't lemme forget elek by telling me Hungary is the one country where people have the most sex. i laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and

cried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home